What Did the Israelites Do That Caused God to Punish Them?
(The Following Excerpted from Swiftly Comes the Battle, by Denise Bronsdon)
*******WHY IS IT HAPPENING*******
Former Jesuit, Fr. Malachi Martin3 stated, “God had envisioned that angels would serve humans. One third of the angels of God revolted because of the ambition of one spirit, Lucifer, who said, I will not serve; I will be like God.” Michael the Archangel and his angels fought Lucifer and Satan and one third of the angels; when they were defeated they were put into the bottomless pit.
Since God would have known Lucifer’s response prior to the revolt, is it that we are put on earth specifically to suffer, and that the suffering will purify our souls? Within that suffering, we are asked to choose; we are given the freedom to choose – God or Lucifer and Satan. This would be the true sense of evolution – not of the body, but of the soul. Though some are rich, which give them the world at their feet, while others are poor and struggle to buy food – the commonality between the rich and the poor is that we are all attached to bodies – bodies that fail, age, and suffer pain. Both the rich and the poor suffer a broken heart, at least once in their lives – and thus, all people suffer. Satan promises us that our bodies will become like gods. God promises our souls will become like angels. Jesus said, “For in the resurrection they shall neither marry nor be married; but shall be as the angels of God in heaven.” Matt. 22:30 [YouTube entitled: “C2CAM Malachi Martin full interview flv,” with Art Bell.]
I. [God gave control of the earth to Adam.] This outraged Satan, who has been trying for the last 6000 years to obtain that power. “And the Lord God having formed out of the ground all the beasts of the earth, and all the fowls of the air, brought them to Adam to see what he would call them: for whatsoever Adam called any living creature the same is its name.” Gen 2:19
Lucifer wants to take the place of God; Satan wants to take the place of Adam in controlling the earth. These are two powerful fallen angels who have been let out of hell and live among us and are waging war against mankind to gain our souls.
[One third of the fallen angels are let out of the bottomless pit.] Rev. 9:1-3, “And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet…And he opened the bottomless pit…there came out locusts upon the earth.”
[Lucifer is let out of the bottomless pit.] In the Douay Rheims Bible, Rev. 17 describes the great harlot (the Catholic Church) and the beast upon which she sits. Lucifer was enthroned on the Throne of Peter, in the Vatican, on June 29, 1963. So, the beast referred to in this verse refers to Lucifer: Rev. 17:1-8, “And there came one of the seven angels, who had the seven vials…And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus…And the angel said to me…I will tell thee the mystery of the woman (Catholic Church), and of the beast which carrieth her…The beast, which thou sawest, was, and is not, and shall come up out of the bottomless pit….” The “was, and is not” refers to Lucifer, as he once was a chief angel in Heaven, was cast out, and was put into the bottomless pit; he now is among us.
[Satan is let out of the bottomless pit.] Rev. 20:1-9, “And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison…”
II. [Adam and Eve betrayed God.] “And the woman saw that the tree was good to eat, and fair to the eyes, and delightful to behold: and she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave to her husband who did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened….” Gen. 3:6-7
III. [Solomon betrayed God.] God said, “Because he (Solomon) hath forsaken me, and hath adored Astarthe the goddess of the Sidonians, and Chamos the god of Moab, and Moloch the god of the children of Ammon: and hath not walked in my ways, to do justice before me, and to keep my precepts, and judgments as did David his father. Yet I will not take away all the kingdom out of his hand, but I will make him prince all the days of his life, for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, who kept my commandments and my precepts. But I will take away the kingdom out of his son's hand and will give thee ten tribes. And to his son I will give one tribe, that there may remain a lamp for my servant David before me always in Jerusalem the city which I have chosen, that my name might be there... And I will for this (Solomon's idolatry) afflict the seed of David, but yet not for ever.” 3 Kings 11:33-39
IV. [Jeroboam and the Israelites of the Northern Kingdom betrayed God.] “And Jeroboam (servant of Solomon) said in his heart: Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David, If this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem: and the heart of this people will turn to their lord Roboam (son of Solomon) the king of Juda, and they will kill me, and return to him. And finding out a device he made two golden calves, and said to them: Go ye up no more to Jerusalem: Behold thy gods, O Israel, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt. And he set the one in Bethel, and the other in Dan: And this thing became an occasion of sin: for the people went to adore the calf as far as Dan. And he made temples in the high places, and priests of the lowest of the people, who were not of the sons of Levi.” 3 Kings 12:26-31 (Ten Tribes of Israelites were known as the Northern Kingdom of Israel; two Tribes of Israelites (Benjamin and Judah) were known as the Kingdom of Judah.)
V. [The Israelites of the Kingdom of Judah betrayed God.] God said, "How do you (House of Israel) say: We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Indeed the lying pen of the scribes hath wrought falsehood…The wise men are confounded, they are dismayed, and taken: for they have cast away the word of the Lord, and there is no wisdom in them…Therefore I will give their women to strangers, their fields to others for an inheritance: because from the least even to the greatest all follow covetousness: from the prophet even to the priest all deal deceitfully...For behold I will send among you serpents, basilisks, against which there is no charm: and they shall bite you, saith the Lord…My sorrow is above sorrow, My heart mourneth within Me...why then have they provoked Me to wrath with their idols, and strange vanities?" Jeremias 8:8-19
VI. [The Israelites of the Kingdom of Judah betrayed God, again.] Over the course of time, the kings of the Kingdom of Judah continued to worship Satan, except King Josias, who had abolished the practice. “And the king commanded Helcias the high priest…to cast out of the temple of the Lord (Solomon’s Temple) all the vessels that had been made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burnt them without Jerusalem in the valley of Cedron, and he carried the ashes of them to Bethel. And he destroyed the soothsayers, whom the kings of Juda had appointed to sacrifice in the high places in the cities of Juda, and round about Jerusalem: them also that burnt incense to Baal, and to the sun, and to the moon, and to the twelves signs (the 12 astrological signs), and to all the host of heaven…And he defiled Topheth…that no man should consecrate there his son or his daughter through fire to Moloch. And he took away the horses which the kings of Juda had given to the sun, at the entering in of the temple of the Lord…and he burnt the chariots of the sun with fire. And the altars that…the kings of Juda had made…in the two courts of the temple of the Lord…The high places also that were at Jerusalem on the right side of the Mount of Offence, which Solomon king of Israel had built to Astaroth the idol…the king defiled.” 4 Kings 23:4-13 1. King Josias, of the Kingdom of Judah, died in battle at Mageddo; his servants carried him back to Jerusalem. Josias was killed in battle by the Pharaoh of Egypt. 4 Kings 23:29-30
2. Josias’ son, Joachaz, was 23 when he became king of Judah. “And he did evil before the Lord according to all that his fathers had done…(he was replaced by his brother, Joakim, who)…did evil before the Lord.” 4 Kings 23:31-37
VII. [The Israelites of combined remnant Tribes of Judah and Benjamin, under Pharisee rule, betrayed God and their children.]
The Law of Shedding Innocent Blood – the Law of Moses
“When there shall be found in the land, which the Lord thy God will give thee, the corpse of a man slain, and it is not known who is guilty of the murder…And they shall bring her into a rough and stony valley, that never was ploughed, nor sown: and there they shall strike off the head of the heifer…And the ancients of that city shall come to the person slain, and shall wash their hands over the heifer that was killed in the valley, And shall say: Our hands did not shed this blood, nor did our eyes see it. Be merciful to thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, O Lord, and lay not innocent blood to their charge, in the midst of thy people Israel. And the guilt of blood shall be taken from them.” Deuteronomy 21:1-8
The washing of hands relieves the land of the curse of shedding of innocent blood.
1. Pontius Pilate said, “What shall I do then with Jesus that is called Christ? They say all: Let him be crucified. The governor said to them: Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying: Let him be crucified. And Pilate seeing that he prevailed nothing, but that rather a tumult was made; taking water washed his hands before the people, saying: I am innocent of the blood of this just man, look you to it. And the whole people answering, said: His blood be upon us and upon our children.” Matt. 27:22:24
2. The Kenites yelled for the crucifixion of Jesus, first. The Kenites had helped the Israelites when they came out of Egypt, and continued to live with them ever since, so the Israelites trusted the Kenites as wiser, faithful friends. Saul, King of the Northern 10 Tribes of Israel, had said to the Kenites, “For thou hast shewn kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. 1 Kings 15:5-6
So, when they heard the Kenites calling for Christ's crucifixion, the Israelites dismissed the teachings of Jesus and – without independent thought – joined the Kenites in calling for their Messiah’s death.
3. The Pharisee scribes were the Kenites; the Kenites were descendants of Ham (the father of the Black race4). There is no Biblical or extra-Biblical account of who fathered Ham or Japheth. While called the sons of Noah, it only indicates the custom of the day – who ever lived in the household is called a son of the elder-owner. Genetically, it is impossible for Noah to have fathered Ham and Japheth. We do know that Ham was the father of the House of Rechab. The Rechabites had defied the God of Abraham out of loyalty to their father's orders. 1 Chron. 2:55
4. Chanaan was the son of Ham. Gen. 10:6
5. “Esau took wives of the daughters of Chanaan.” Gen. 36:2
6. “Esau the father of the Edomites.” Gen. 36:43 [Combined White & Black races.]
7. Esau “was called Edom.” Gen. 25:30
8. Esau was the older twin brother of Jacob-Israel and grandson of Abraham. Gen. 25:19-26
9. Esau sold his first-born status/birthright to Jacob-Israel for boiled pottage. Gen. 25:32-33
10. “The Lord spoke to Moses, saying…Thou shalt set apart all that openeth the womb for the Lord…whatsoever thou shalt have of the male sex, thou shalt consecrate to the Lord.” (Ex. 13:12) [All first-born males are to be dedicated to the service of God. Thus, Esau rejected God.]
11. God said, “But have hated Esau? and I have made his mountains a wilderness, and given his inheritance to the dragons of the desert. But if Edom shall say: We are destroyed, but we will return and build up what hath been destroyed: thus saith the Lord of hosts: They shall build up, and I will throw down: and they shall be called the borders of wickedness, and the people with whom the Lord is angry for ever.” Malachias 1:3-4
[Note: In Babylonian captivity, 586 BC, Ezra, an Edomite, pushed for Cyrus, the King of Persia who conquered the Babylonians in 538 BC, to pay for the rebuilding of Solomon’s Temple; Ezra succeeded in getting the Persians to pay for the building of the Second Temple; Ezra dragged the remnants of the Tribes of Benjamin and Judah back from Babylonian captivity by threat of death
– and the Persian king mandated that these Israelites must learn the Talmud at the hands of Ezra (Book of Esdras). But God had the Romans destroy the Second Temple in 70 A.D.]
12. The Edomite, Ezra (Esdras), created the oral Talmud while in Babylon captivity, and within his Chanaanite people formed the political group called the Pharisees.
13. Jesus said to the Pharisees: “I know that you are the children of Abraham (through Esau): but you seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father…You are of your father the devil (through Esau’s Chanaanite wives), and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer (Cain killed Abel) from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is liar, and the father thereof…He that is of God, heareth the words of God. Therefore you hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:37-47
VIII. [Ezra’s Pharisee priests betrayed God.] Ezra and his Pharisees angered God: “And you (Pharisee priests) shall know that I sent you this commandment, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the Lord of hosts...My covenant was with him (Aaron, the first priest of the Levites) of life and peace: and I gave him fear: and he feared (respected) Me, and he (Aaron)...turned many away from iniquity (perversion)...But you (Pharisees) have departed out of the way, and have caused many to stumble at the law: you have made void the covenant of Levi (the priesthood), saith the Lord of hosts...Remember the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel...Behold I will send you Elias the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.” Malachias 2:4-5